Sprint 5:



In Sprint 5, my main focus was finishing the textures and UVs for the terrain. Everything I feel turned out pretty well in terms of looks. 
































Now that everything is getting textured for all of our models, we plan to get everything finished by Sunday, so that way we have a couple of days to just play through our level and do some final tweaks.


Going forward, I’m going to work on texturing the last set piece which will be placed on the final terrain. After doing that, I’m going to gather all the models my team has made and start placing them where they are supposed to be placed on the map.


When it comes to other stuff that needs to be added, I think just audio and post processing is one of the only other things that needs to be done. As of now we are still adjusting the waterfall and water for the fountain.


Looking ahead as the deadline approaches, my goal is to just have good communication with my team to make sure everything is good to go.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GameProgressFinalPost

CAGD495