Sprint 4 (373)

 Sprint 4:


In Sprint 4, my main focus was finishing the terrain which will be the final island. Everything I feel turned out pretty well in terms of looks. I don’t plan to take this into Substance Painter, and I actually plan to just paint on the model in Unity so I can get a more realistic look to it. 


When it comes to the changes I made for the terrain, I added some more hills and small peaks on the edges. 












Some other things I did this sprint was starting on getting the layout ready and how we plan to have everything placed.











One other thing I did add which wasn’t a card was adding skybox to the level which would make it seem like the player was in the clouds.


Going forward into the next sprint, I’m going to work on texturing the island to sort of match the other island I made. After doing that I plan to start on the model of sonic which will be serving as the center piece at the end of the scene.


With this last sprint, I am going to start having all the models my group have made so far and start feeling up the scene to have everything come together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GameProgressFinalPost

CAGD495