Sprint 2 (373)

 Sprint 2:


In sprint 2, I’ve been creating some of the main models for our game. So I’ll go ahead and walk through some of the models I have been working on.


First up, I started by sculpting a floating island in Maya which is going to be one of the main pieces the player is going to be walking on. This island will be floating in the sky, creating a sense of wonder and adventure for the players. I tried to keep the design as straightforward as possible, but I still wanted to add some detail to it.













Next, I created what is supposed to be the Master Emerald which is supposed to be one of the pieces that will hopefully catch the players eye in game. The use of textures and colors will hopefully help achieve that affect.











In order to make the Master Emerald stand out, I made what is going to be one of the center pieces at the end of the game. This structure will be functional so the player will be able to walk up the stairs and they will also be able to view the emerald at the very top.











Something else I wanted to finish was texturing the gravity cannon which I modeled last sprint. The aim of the textures was to make the cannon more visually appealing as the player is being shot out of it.













One of things, I’m going to be working on in the upcoming sprint is a giant stone statue of sonic which is going to be the main set piece.


















In Sprint 2, I have tried to create some of the main pieces of the world. As my team and I continue to make all these assets, I’m excited to see how everything comes together.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GameProgressFinalPost

CAGD495